– Main website of Canadian vegan tri-athlete Brendan Brazier. Links to his series of Thrive cookbooks and Vega nutrition.
– Probably the best place to find the best vegan recipes from the best vegan bloggers around the world – all in one place!
– Website of Cheltenham based raw vegan chef Jay Halford. Jay runs regular raw vegan food workshops across the country.
– ‘Simple, delicious recipes that require 10 ingredients or less, one bowl, or 30 minutes or less to prepare’. Whilst not a strictly vegan site, many recipes are vegan and also gluten free. Great vegan deserts!
– Directory of and articles on vegan businesses/eateries around Europe. Some great miniv travel guides for eating vegan in the main cities!
– Website of vegan chef and author Isa Chandra. A hoard of great recipes for vegan cooking and baking.
– A great series of quick, easy and inventive recipes – with quirky illustrations for your entertainment!
– The Vegan Black Metal Chef makes awesome recipe videos that you can bang your head to \m/.
– Home of the Vegan Society. Sound source of news, information and resources on all things vegan.
– Acid is a magazine about thinking and marveling, looking at the world through surfing.
– An independent surf anthology which pledges to plant a tree for each copy sold.
– Korduroy.tv explores sustainability and creativity in surfing and the outdoors.
– Surfers Against Sewage (SAS) is an environmental charity protecting the UK’s oceans, waves and beaches for all to enjoy safely and sustainably, via community action, campaigning, volunteering, conservation, education and scientific research.
– an independent take on the surfing experience which delves into topics that get little attention elsewhere.
– The place where it all began for me. The owners and instructors have so much passion and enthusiasm for the ocean and surfing – hence why it is one of the most respected surf schools in Cornwall. I’m eternally indebted to them for the joy and lessons that surfing continues to provide me with!
– The UK’s first online surf store dedicated solely to environmentally concious surfing gear.
– Quality written insight, opinion and content on all things surf.
– A charity that transforms the lives of young people through the use of surfing, the sea and nature as a source of therapy.
– How to find more from life through living with less.
– Blog of writer, author and full-time traveler Colin Wright
– Meditation, yoga and surfing.
– Joshua Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus on minimalism and life.
– A blog about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness.