These are a selection of some of the recipe and nutrition/reference books that either I have myself and/or have used at some point and thoroughly recommend. Some of the titles I own or have used are not 100% vegan – some are vegetarian cookbooks which contain vegan recipes or have recipes which can be easily adapted. I have separated the list accordingly. There’s also the odd omnivorous cookbook in there to, which, as with the vegetarian ones, either have some already vegan or vegan adaptable recipes – so there’s also a list of these.
If there’s any good titles which I’ve missed out then feel free to make any recommendations!
• Veganomicon – Isa Chandra and Leo Romero
• Isa Does It – Isa Chandra
• Thrive Energy Cookbook – Brendan Brazier
• THUG Kitchen 2 Party Grub – Thug Kitchen
• Party Vegan – Robin Robertson
• River Cottage Veg Everyday! – Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
• Leon: Fast Vegetarian – Henry Dimbleby and Jane Baxter
• Leon: Naturally Fast Food – Henry Dimbleby and John Vincent
• Leon: Ingredients & Recipes – Allegra McEvedy
• Ross Dobson’s Wholefood Kitchen – Ross Dobson
• The Surf Cafe Cookbook – Jane and Myles Lamberth
• How Not To Die – Michael Greger with Gene Stone